Date: 9 December, 2019 - Corporate news
Green New Deal
Heravest launches an actively managed certificate on the theme of the Green New Deal, an investment plan for the environment.
Climate becomes a major concern.
BIS has launched a green bonds fund for central bank investments.
The European Central Bank wants to include climate change in the conduct of its monetary policy.
The European Investment Bank will no longer finance fossil fuels (including gas) by the end of 2021.
The European Investment Bank has decided to mobilize € 1,000 billion in investments to reduce CO2 emissions by 50% by the end of 2030.
The Green New Deal or vast plan of investments for decarbonized energies:
- The Green New Deal will be one of the major themes in the US 2020 presidential race.
- The Green New Deal is one of the priorities of the new President of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen.
- The Green New Deal becomes essential to boost economic growth and calm social crises.
- The Green New Deal is worth more than $ 4,000 billion for the United States and Europe together over the next 10 years.
- The Green New Deal is inevitable.
- The Green New Deal incorporates high quality listed companies.
Please contact Heravest for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org / 022 715 24 40